Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Baby EmmaLyn Born 7/13/2010











Well I finally had my sweet little precious baby EmmaLyn! We went to the hospital on July 13 at 3:00 Pm. They gave me my epidural right away because I was already dialated to a 6 and started me on the platocin. At about 9:15 the Dr came and broke my water then said he thought it would be about midnight before I would have her. So he headed home to change and do a few things then said he would be back. The nurse came in around 9:45 to find that I had already dialated to a 10! She quickly called the Dr to tell him he better get back because my contractions were getting stronger and I needed to start pushing. After about 30 pushes and with the Dr there EmmaLyn came into this world at 10:25! She weighed 6 lb 2 oz and was 21 in long. What a quick and easy delivery it was! I am so happy to have her here and that I am now a mom to a beautiful healthy baby girl! Its still so unreal sometimes but I just love everything about her! She sleeps through the night and I have to wake her up to feed her, she hardly ever cries and she is just so easy to love! Scott is such a good daddy and we love this little angel!

5 comments:

Erin said...

I love the pictures of Scott holding her. So adorable!

Alexis said...

She is so cute Sherice!! I love her cute little outfits and bows! I want to come see her sometime but I've heard your busy with company and stuff so maybe I'll come next week when things calm down but I'm so happy for you and she is adorable!!

jonni said...

Sherice it's been a long time! Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! I'm so happy for you! I love that you already have bows in her hair! I hope I have a girl this time so I can do the same thing. Enjoy this time with her...they grow up so fast.
Jonni Barker (Rothlisberger)
P.S. send me your email and I will invite you to my blog...jonnilee@yahoo.com

Brie said...

She is so sweet! I am so happy for you. Make sure you keep the pictures coming, I want to see them all!

Trina said...

oh my goodness! she is seriously so perfect! What a doll! CONGRATS !!