Sunday, March 22, 2009

EnGaGeD!!!





Scott and I have been dating for 8 months and I was giving up hope that he wanted to marry me! He had some tricks up his sleeve and gave me a big surprise on Friday March 20! He finally popped the question...with a ring pop! I thought he was being serious because he just sat there trying to get me to take the ring pop but finally put the real rock on my finger! I couldn't be happier! I am marrying my best friend and I am so excited to be married in the temple! What a blessing it's been to have him in my life and by my side! He came at the perfect moment when I needed him most and he has helped me to become a more happy and better me! I love him with all my heart...and as you can tell from my ring he spoils me! I am so excited to spend eternity with my knight in shining armor! I love you Scotty Boy!

9 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

I just came across your blog today. Congratulations! That is really exciting!! Love the ring it is beautiful.

Francie said...

YEAH!! its about time you two!
congrats!!

Deven and Britany Dicus said...

Congratulations!!! That is so great, you seem so happy. Love the ring too, he did a good job!

*~Brittnee~* said...

Congradulations Sherice! That is so exciting and I am so glad my mom found your blog!

Jessie and Byron said...

Congrats, i found your blog!!!

Danielle Sherwood said...

CONGRATS GIRL!!! And holy toleedo that rock is huge! Love it and love you!!

CHAD & ELISE TYSICK said...

congrats you guys! You make such a cute couple!!! Im so happy for both of you!

Jana said...

Congratulations! We are so happy to have you in our family! Scott is an amazing young man and you will be so happy together. Let us know what we can do to help with all your wedding plans.

court said...

so i can't believe you didn't tell me you had a blog! i am so excited for you! you look so happy, and who wouldn't with that ring right?! haha he did good, not just with the ring, but being able to snag you! you are wonderful! let me know next time you come up the mountian so we can get together!